Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Notification and integration to SD

former_member322617
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anyone help me how to set up integration to SD from Quality notification in QM01 / QM02 ?

We are doing customer claims in QM01 and would like to link to SD documents.

Thanks and best regards

Pernille Grundtvig Holst

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member322617
Participant

Thanks for your Answers.

I Am not using Q1 - but created Z3 - but when I click the order buttom in the Notification, the detailed message tells me that. Order type does not exist (both for Q1 and Z3). If I press the customizing buttom I end up in KOT2_OPA, and this is internal orders.

What I would like is to create a VA01 Order/returorder with reference to the notification, is that possible ?

Sunil, you suggestion is that we create a notification and then a sales order, and then create the link afterwords right ? it there not another way ?

Thanks and best regards

Pernille Grundtvig Holst

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pernille,

Did you created Z3 by copying from Q3 or Q1 ?

Coz for customer complaints you should create Quality Notification Type (Z*) by copying from Q1. Notification type-Q3 is for internal purpose.

When you'll create Notification type-Z* by copying from Q1, system will automatically ask for reference Sales Order/Delivery.

Also, by defining Follow-up actions for a notification, you can generate a sales order by doing required configuration.

Regards,

Anup

former_member322617
Participant
0 Kudos

Helle Anup,

Thanks for your answer. I am brand new when it comes to Notifications.

I have looked at the follow up actions and I am a bit lost her - does anyone have a description of how to make the configuration..

I have created a  Notification and if I go to Notifications -  Functions - create sales order - I have defined an order type in transaction OIM9 - But I cannot save the sales ordre....Why is that ?

Thanks and best regards

Pernille

former_member322617
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Anup,

Found out how to save...by using F3 - just used to using F11.

Thanks

Pernille

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pernille,

Method you talked about i.e. Notifiocation--> Functions-->Order--> Create, is NOT to create a sales order but is to create a QM Order.

To create sales order from Q Notification, you need to define "Action Box".

Way to do it is as: SPRO --> QM --> Q Notifications --> Notification Processing --> Additional Notif Functions --> Define Action Box. Select Q Notification Type & click on "Activities" (Menu available at left hand side). Create your own activity like Create Sales Order using any SAP standard or custom Function Module as per your requirement. Available SAP standard FM- BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1 / BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDATA.

Hope this will help you. Revert if any further info required.

Regards,

Anup

former_member322617
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ANUP,

I get this error message:

Function module BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1 does not have E_QNQMASM0
parameter

Message no. QM403

Diagnosis

The interface of the function module you entered is not compatible wit
    the interface of the sample function module.

I get the same error, for both Functions modules.

I have put in activity in Control Data in Documentation.

What to do next ?

Thanks

Pernille

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pernille,

I would suggest you to copy Activity- Create Repair Order (FK-0030) from Quality Notification-Q1 into your Z* notification type.

It should work... Also you can create Z Function Module to incorporate your own business logic.

Once you define this Activity completely, you can go to tcode-QM01 and see this Action Box in notification. And then you can create order by clicking on that tab.

Hope this is helpful. Revert if any doubt.

Regards,

Anup

former_member322617
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anup,

I have no activity connected to Q1. Can you send me a screendump of your set-up ? my email is PLJ@bang-olufsen.dk.

Thanks and best regards

Pernille

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pernille,

I've sent it to you. Please check & confirm.

Regards,

Anup

former_member322617
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anup,

Thanks I have received your mail, I tried to set-up the same way as you did, and it worked..But the problem it  that the is a rework order and I would like to make a sales order....

But thansks a lot for your help.

Regards

Pernille

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By creating Q1 notification by QM01 in first screen itself ask you sales order or delivery no. You can link customer claim with SD documents.

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are std notifications like F1 (Customer related defect) to Q1 (Customer complaint)

You can also mention them as default notification in inspection type customization.