cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the Code Page Conversion CD found?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am testing the code page conversion of a customer system from EBCDIC to ASCII on SAP R/3 4.6c (new hardware rather than in-place method).

I have downloaded and read the guide attached to note 500950 which looks to be quite straightforward, however on page 2-3 and 2-4 it mentions the Code Page Conversion CD.

You have to run the CPYR3CPC command to create the export directories and the R3S scripts for the export. Do I need the CD or can I recreate this manually?

The CD looks to be unavailable, can anyone tell me how to obtain it? Do I need to raise a message with SAP?

Best regards,

Mark.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I can easy provide you a download of that CD in a patched version, when you contact me.

Regards

Volker Gueldenpfennig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

many thanks for the quick reply. I would be very grateful for a patched version of the CD. I have subsequently requested delivery of the original from SAP and also I calculated the alternative method by applying the CPC patch to the R3SETUP.

Nevertheless it would be simpler for my cookbook to have a CD.

I am TADM70 certified but I don't have much iSeries experience, I do have an iSeries Guru at the next desk though!

You can contact me directly if you like:

mark.birch@csiltd.co.uk

+447903294909

I'm very grateful for your help.

Best regards,

Mark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I just sent you a mail with a link for the CPC CD 😉

Regards

Volker Gueldenpfennig