Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA report for content server

former_member325638
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we ahve got one requirement to set up EWA report in solution manager for the content server. Searched; but could not find any documentation or procedure how to do this EWA configuration for content server.

I found one forum in which someone has mentioned that EWA for content server is not possible

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1796061

Could someone please help me in getting confirmation whether EWA for content server is possible or not. Please provide help on configuration procedure if it is possible.

Thanks

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Note 1257308 - FAQ: Using EarlyWatch Alert mention "Databases of non-ABAP systems can be monitored with the Solution Manager  but are not covered in the EWA"

"we ahve got one requirement to set up EWA report in solution manager for the content server. Searched"

A content server is simply a repository, even if you wanted it doesn't store details of the "content searched", the content searched will be based on user queries where data or part of the data is stored in the content repository and it would be difficult to trace... you would require a permanent HTTP trace to the repository.

Thats my 2 cents.

Regards, Juan

former_member325638
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Juan.  Got it.

Answers (0)