Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RPLDAP_EXTRACT_IDM Export issue

former_member190695
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing an issue with the extraction of Employees from HR using the report RPLDAP_EXTRACT_IDM.

I have managed to extract the initial entries but when trying to extract gain I am receiving an error in SAP GUI:

- Object Not Found

- Failed to Create lDAP User

- Entry Already Exsist

I am using SAP ECC 6.0 EhP6 and IdM 7.2 SP6.

Removing the users from the HR Staging Area and running the report again works fine.

If you have any idea, please let me know!.

I appreciate all the help.

Regards,

Ridouan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ridouan,

Assuming the error pops up when you run the extract, if you look in the long text there is talk of a report that shows you more breakdown of the problems and causes, which we've found really helpful. It was SPLDAP_DISPLAY_LOG_TABLES in case the message is not in the long text.

Hope this helps,

Ian

former_member190695
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your help.

Your assumption is correct!

Indeed I checked this table but unfortunately in this case it doesn't show anything helpful besides.

- Object Not found

- LDAP_CREATE failed

- Entry Already exists

Regards,

Ridouan

former_member190695
Participant
0 Kudos

Some further information, I am using Oracle 11g.

In the VDS logs I see this piece of information: SQLException: ORA-00923: FROM keyword not found where expected. Oracle doesn't support TOP statement.

Any idea how to solve the issue?

Regards,

Ridouan

former_member190695
Participant
0 Kudos

Found the solution, in Oracle you need to select ROWNUM as size limit type in VDS Database connection.

Totally forgot as I am always working with MS SQL.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Ridouan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jared_kobe
Participant
0 Kudos

One place to start would be to verify that the user that you are running the program with has the appropriate authorization activities on the S_LDAP authorization object on the HCM server. It sounds like you have the create activity (01), but you might not have the change/update activity (02).

former_member190695
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jared,

I am using a system user, it's not an SU01 user.

It always worked in this way.

Could you please explain a little bit more?

Regards,

Ridouan

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ridouan,

I'm guessing that's 7.1 SP6?  More importantly, do you see any VDS errors?

Matt

former_member190695
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Matt,

It's IdM 7.2 SP4. I see the following message in VDS: Exception: (IC Identity store:68:Can not add entry to MIC:java.lang.Exception: Could not get or create <Logical System Name> <User Id> node: ERROR:Entry already exists)