cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7 - Shopping Cart not pushed into sourcing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am working on a extended classic scenario where every shopping cart needs to go for sourcing. I have done all the configurations accordingly.

EP is my frontend. I am using process controlled workflow. Purchaser is assigned /SAPSRM/ 'OP and ST' Purchaser roles and simultaneously mapped in EP.

Issue:

Shopping Cart Created and sent for approval to manager. Manager Approves and status is shown as SC in Purchaser's Worklist. However when I login with Purchaser user shopping cart is not traced here a=in multiple menus built up due to EP roles assigned. Also checked Carry Out Sourcing link. Checked BBP_PD and Sourcing_REL_Ind is 'X'. Still not able to understand why the shopping cart is not coming for sourcing to the purchaser.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Bawa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Under purchasing tab, there is purchasing link. Here, sourcing cockpit link can be found.

Portal role com.sap.pct.srm.core.ro_operationalpurchaser and SAP_GUI role /SAPSRM/OP_PURCHASER should be assigned.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo,

All these said assignments are done properly. I have already mentioned the same in my first draft. I think there's something else to it. Because the item says 'In Purchaser's Worklist' however not there. Worflow log says finished. Any pointers?

Thanks

Bawa

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more observation Ricardo. The shopping cart item has the status as 'Item displayed in Sorcing Cockpit'. However it's not there.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Some more inputs. I tried to update the status of the shopping cart with FM 'BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE_DIRECT'. Now I see a new status Item in Transfer Prtocess in BBP_PD. However shopping cart mpnitor has Awaiting Approval in header and In Purchaser's Worklist at item level. Still shopping cart is not moving to SOCO. I checked SWI6 and it has a successfully finished status for this shopping cart. Any idea where to check and what can be the possible reasons.

Thanks

Bawa