cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart requisitioner receives the 'alert' work item 'From' the buyer instead of 'From' the Finance manager that rejected the purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

Iam working in SRM 7.0, extended classic scenario. Iam very much new to SRM WF (Process controlled) .

As per our business requirement, when ever an approver (Say Finance manager) rejects a PO, that time the Shopping cart requistioner should receive an alert from Finance manager, but here the issue is Shopping cart requistioner is receiving an alert from buyer instead of from the finance manager  who rejected the PO.

Here are the steps we followed to create a PO ;

1) Requistioner created a Shopping Cart.But Source of supply not assigned

2) This Shopping Cart went to sourcing cockpit and here buyer assigned the supplier detials and created a PO.

3) This PO went for approvals and at this point finance manager rejected the PO.

4) Now the alert to Alter/Adjust the document is expected from Finance manager to SC requistioner. But here in this case alert is coming from buyer.

If any one of you have come across this issue, request you to please help.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Kalyani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyani,

I would suggest you pls debug in badi BBP_OFFLINE_APP_BADI ,which is solely responsible for customer specific e-mail communication.

go to method MAIL_DATA_GET and MAIL_CREATE pass the event as APPROVAL_PROCESS_DOC_REJECTED for business object BUS2201. Try to find out user id and email address of the sender.

also pls check the email address of the finance manager and buyer in SU01.

regards

sahil p

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

Thanks for your helpful reply.

As iam very much new to the WF concept, can you please elobarate the above solution.

I tried to debug the badi by following below method .

Created and implementation for BBP_OFFLINE_APP_BADI and set the break-points in methods method MAIL_DATA_GET and MAIL_CREATE. I expected that while rejecting a PO these methods will get trigger. But this did'nt happend.

Can you pls help me out with exact steps how to debug the above badi BBP_OFFLINE_APP_BADI.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Kalyani

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI kalyani

This badi would not trigger immediatly after when you reject the PO or SC.

this would be responsible for offline email communication based upon the workitem. Badi will trigger after executing the report /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND. as per your previous reply this report has already scheduled in backend if not excute it.

so i was expecting you to debug and get it know who is the sendor for the rejection mail.

Also debug badi BBP_ALERTING---> which is for deadline monitoring and alert notification.

get into method BBP_EVENTS_DET_RECIPIENTS  keep the BP with business object ,GUID and event data.

to debug this badi go to class /SAPSRM/CL_WF_EVENT_ADAPTER method trigger event TRIGGER_EVENT , pass the guid and object of PO, it will stop at the same place where you keep the bp in badi BBP_ALERTING.

pls try in both badi and let me know if you need any more details.

reards

sahil p

Answers (0)