cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid parameter combination OTYPE OBJID

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is related to LSO (SAP-HCM) . I am very much new to HCM module. When in portal i am trying to Schedule a Course date i am getting the

below dump. Please check the below details.

• The following error occurred in system ECD : Invalid parameter combination OTYPE OBJID
  • The error occurred on application server ciecd_ECD_09 and in work process 9 .
  • The termination type was: RABAX_STATE
  • The ABAP call stack was:
    Method: CHECK_AND_GET_PLAIN_OBJ_PARAM of program CL_HRBAS_PD_OBJECT_ADMIN======CP
    Method: GET_OBJECT_INTERNAL of program CL_HRBAS_PD_OBJECT_ADMIN======CP
    Method: CREATE_OBJECT of program CL_HRBAS_PD_OBJECT_ADMIN======CP
    Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_LSO_BO_PERSISTENT_PD=======CP
    Method: GET_PERSISTENT_BO of program CL_LSO_PERSISTENT_BO_FACTORY==CP
    Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_LSO_BO_COURSE==============CP
    Method: BO_INITIAL of program CL_LSO_BO_FACTORY=============CP
    Method: START_COURSE_OIF of program CL_LSO_ASSIST_COURSE==========CP
    Method: START_COURSE_OIF of program /1BCWDY/UCGOKV2GZLTV6PQVKF8G==CP
    Method: IWCI_LSO_MC_COURSE~START_COURSE_OIF of program /1BCWDY/UCGOKV2GZLTV6PQVKF8G==CP

Please check the screenshot.

As i debug the issue and can identify that when user clicks to Schedula a course data the OBJID become initial and so the exception is thrown out.

I believe this is a standard funitonality so there will be a particular note involved for this as the support pack was recently changed.

Please suggest if there is any Configuration involved .

. I am working on support pack SAPKB70210 Release level is 604.

Action :

I saw the objid is created for Articulation in table HRP1000.

I tried to check the notes but then this is already implemented : 1532761  Empty "Object Type" leads to runtime error

At this point the dump exist.

CLass : CL_HRBAS_PD_OBJECT_ADMIN

Method : CHECK_AND_GET_PLAIN_OBJ_PARAM

*   Ensure that OTYPE and OBJID really are supplied at least
    IF OTYPE      IS INITIAL OR
       ( OBJID      IS INITIAL AND
         REALO      IS INITIAL
       ).
      RAISE EXCEPTION TYPE CX_HRBAS_INVALID_PARAMETER
        EXPORTING
          TEXTID    = CX_HRBAS_INVALID_PARAMETER=>CX_HRBAS_INVALID_PARAMETERS
          PARAMETER = 'OTYPE OBJID'.
    ENDIF.
  ENDIF.

Please Suggest. As i can't see any same issue in SDN.

Regards

Rits

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

is there any solution? We also have this problem....

Kind regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have implemented SAP note 1652056 and it solved the problem, even though the note does not seem to address this problem at a first glance...

Regards,

Julien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Farooq,

I will definitely check that and update it. Please don't be sorry.I should be thankful to you as you are trying to help me out. Just to be sure did your friend try to implement this note number 1532761.As i checked the note as this is relevant to class(CL_HRTNM_INFTY_SERVICES) and not class(CL_HRBAS_PD_OBJECT_ADMIN) where i am getting the dump. As far as i remember i checked the note there is only  one manual correction to be done in Se91(i.e creating a message class).Please update.Awaiting for your reply.

Regards

Rithesh

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

It was not similar NOTE. My friend was facing the issue(he was also getting dump) while i was cross check the NOTE i found he has not done some manual change because of the he was getting dump.

Any how check whether the below mention parameters defined in the method or not.

OBJID   CHANGING   OJEKTID

OTYPE CHANGING   OTYPE

REALO CHANGING   REALO

Regards,

Farooq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Farooq,

I checked it.The parameters mentioned are already available. I hope there is no config error . Not sure about this..What to do now? please suggest.

Regards

Rithesh

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rithesh,

Now i am blank to say any thing...Last i can say just check with SAP regarding this as error is coming from standard class/method.

May be they can suggest further.

Regards,

Farooq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Farooq,

Thanks for your time and help. But is there any notes available in SAP Marketplace. I am checking them but dont know whether i am searching the right term or not.I am putting description as Invalid Parameter combination OBJID/OTYPE. In this i am getting only one note i.e 1532761 which is already been implemented.Can you search from your side also. Hope this issue of mine is public as i am not getting reply from any other sources. Please suggest if anyone has the idea about the above subject.Thanks

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rits,

I dont have access to SAP market place to check.I am also not sure.

Lets wait for expert reply....

Regards,

Farooq

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rits,

Check the NOTE which u have applied recently and if any manual thing need to be done in that NOTE may have to create any struture, table , class etc...If u have done also cross check that once may be this is the case which is causing DUMP.

Regards,

Farooq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Farooq,

The note was already implemented . I didnt implemented it. I even checked the note it is properly

implemented with manual changes . Just to update you that note is not the relevant one as it is for

class ( CL_HRTNM_INFTY_SERVICES) Description ( Services class of TNM infotypes).

i try to put the debugger but it didnt stopped there in this class

As i got the dump in below class

(CL_HRBAS_PD_OBJECT_ADMIN->CHECK_AND_GET_PLAIN_OBJ_PARAM)

Description : (Transaction Class for Administrating Business Objects)

SO there should be some alternate notes or solution.I think now i was able to make u understand.

Regards

Rithesh.

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rithesh,

Yes i am able to understand but as u said u r getting dump from CLASS/METHOD

(CL_HRBAS_PD_OBJECT_ADMIN->CHECK_AND_GET_PLAIN_OBJ_PARAM) 

Description : (Transaction Class for Administrating Business Objects)

Check any related parameter are need to define at the point of time and check is ther any continues NOTE need to apply after this.

In my system i have checked the CLASS and Method parameter it has maintain like this check whether it maintain ur class/methos

OBJID   CHANGING   OJEKTID

OTYPE CHANGING   OTYPE

REALO CHANGING   REALO

In same note which u have applied check any structure/parameters which have to define may be used by this class/method cross check once sorry if i am asking u to do so again and again because it happen for one of collegue who did all manual changes but forgot to maintain search help for one of the component in structure.

Regards,

Farooq