cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License req for SAP SRM 7.0 PPS with C Folder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We  have SRM 7.0 with ECC 6.04 and using Classic Scenario in SRM.

I am aware that by actiating 2 business functions in SRM ( aware that it is not irrevertible) , we can activate SAP SRM 7.0 PPS scenario for bidding, but not sure about License Part of it .

1. Can anyone suggest me whether separte Licence requiered for PPS & C Folder or it is with std SRM 7.0 product?

2. For testing, if activated these business functions, is any impact on other normal RFx functionalties, since it is not irrevertible  ?

Thanks in advance.

NAP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear NAP,

For c-folders, you donot need to implement plm. Now, with srm 7.01, c-folder integration is delivered in standard for two envelope bidding.

What is the need to go for PPS? With SRM 7.01, lot of PPS functionality are retrofitted into SAP SRM.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ranjan,

I aware that in SRM 7.01 lot of things availble, but we are on SRM 7.0 and no plan for EHP1 !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How can i have a cFolder on the system without SAP PLM? We have SAP SRM 7.0

I need this information please.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajan,

Please advise SAP note is available stating PPS functionality are retrofitted into SAP SRM Classic.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

PPS can be activated only on Extended Classic Scenario if SRM 7.0 as a base. I think from SRM 7.1 Classic Scenario can be the base.

For C-Folders you have to implement part of SAP PLM too. & for PPS there is license fee to be paid.

There will not be any issue with bidding even if you activate C-Folders.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If SRM PPS is activated extra licence fee needs to be paid.

Regarding C-folder: Any 2 envelope bid requires installation of C- folder system. There is no specific license for C- folder for PPS point of view.

For testing you can activate it. In SRM 7.0 if you activate PPS, then only you can use 2 envelope bidding.

The activation has no impact on single envelope bidding which is  provided in standard 7.0 without PPS activation.

With Regards,

Malay