Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow not triggered for creation of task

Former Member
0 Kudos

The steps are as below

1)  Create a quality notification and assign a cordinator to the notification

2)  Then the coordinator creates a task and assign to the person responsible.

But as per the documentation, workflow will be triggered WS00200063 whenever the task is created ,but in my case this workflow is not getting triggered.

I activated the linkage, but no workflow got triggered. Is there any other config to be done to trigger the workflow once the tasks are created.

Thanks

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please suggest me why the workflow for task did not triggered?

I activated the vent linkage for the workflow.

Thanks

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Triggering the workflow for the tasks is dependent on the status of the tasks, if the status of the task is outstanding (TSOS).

But we have some custom tasks, when we select those tasks, the default status is showing as Released(TSRL), so the workflow is not triggering for these tasks.

My Question is In the configuration how we can set the status of the task default to TSOS(Outstanding)?

Thanks

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the task in Release status(TSRL) the event Released is triggered..

Thanks

Srinivas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member512784
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

Mail will not trigger to the responsible person who is assigned in notification task.

If you use standard workflow, Mail only goes to the agent ID, assigned in OQNW t-code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jannardhan,

when we create a quality notification in QM01 and when we save it

WS24500047 -- wiill be triggered and the workitem will be sent to the cordinator. -- this is working perfect.

when tasks are added to the qnote with responsible users assigned, then no workflow is getting triggered.

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46b/en/data/en/pdf/BCBMTWFMQM.pdf

As per the documentation the workflow WS00200063 will be triggered whenever we add a task to quality notification and save it, but that is not happening in my case.

I activated the linkage for the workflows.

My question is the WS00200063 is triggered automatically when the user adds tasks to the qnote or we need to raise this event(Created) in the user exit ?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Srinivas