cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager Diagnostic Agent (DAA) stops with Exit code -11112

neil_hoff
Participant
0 Kudos

The diag agent is installed on an ABAP only ECC 6.0 EHP4 development system.

After a few minutes when started the agent goes into a yellow status:

I ran a log file analysis over the specified time and received 4 errors:

Time: 2012 04 30 14:32:33

Severity: Error

Filename: dev_smdagent

Text: F  *** ERROR => Java node 'SMDAgent' terminated with exit code -11112.

Time: 2012 04 30 14:32:36

Filename: dev_flightrec

Text: F  [Thr 6716] *** ERROR => SfEIO: SfChDir: chdir(D:\usr\sap\DAA\SMDA98/j2ee) failed (errno = 2 No such file or directory)  [sfxxlib.hpp  196]

Text: F  [Thr 6716] *** ERROR => Operation failed: SfEIO: SfChDir: chdir(D:\usr\sap\DAA\SMDA98/j2ee) failed (errno = 2 No such file or directory)

Text: F  *** ERROR => Mutex initialization failed.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

neil_hoff
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nelis and Javier,

Thank you for the tips...I have tried your suggestions but I still haven't found the issue. 

While following the logs I have narrowed down one error that is at the SLD.  When I start up the agent that is having issues and look at the logs in the SLD, there is this error:

#13885 05/14/2012 13:41:08.583 [SLD Data Supplier Processing] FATAL com.sap.lcr.sagent.BuilderDirector: Unexpected error during processing of supplied data. SLD may no longer be able to process data suppliers until it is restarted.

Thrown:

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: C_SAP_InstalledTechnicalUsage

at com.sap.lcr.sagent.genericbuilder.DataProcessorMap.<init>(DataProcessorMap.java:61)

at com.sap.lcr.sagent.genericbuilder.GenericBuilderImpl.<init>(GenericBuilderImpl.java:56)

at com.sap.lcr.sagent.genericbuilder.GenericBuilderFactory.newBuilder(GenericBuilderFactory.java:29)

at com.sap.lcr.sagent.BuilderDirector.performLocalWork(BuilderDirector.java:719)

at com.sap.lcr.sagent.BuilderDirector.performWork(BuilderDirector.java:679)

at com.sap.lcr.sagent.BuilderDirector.run(BuilderDirector.java:469)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:579)

The Java version installed for Solution Manager (where the bad agent is installed) is 1.4.2.30.

Any ideas?

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try updating your SLD. From that error it appears a component from your ECC system may not be recognised by the SLD, possibly due to not having up-to-date data.

Information on updating the SLD can be found in the post-installation guides - https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/nw-sld  ..also check note 669669.

--

Nelis

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same problem as you have. I already installed the latets patches for the solution manager, but I still have the problem. How did you fixed it 🙂 ?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

I've run into this issue several times where we have multiple instances or a web dispatcher on the same server.  The problem may be associated with port availability.  In my case, setting the icm/admin_port parameter will resolve the issue:

2164002 - Diagnostic agent does not start in Windows server
1900647 - Parameter icm/admin_port

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

The 11112 error indicates that the user/password used by the SMD Agent

to connect to SAP Solution Manager is not correct. Please refer to the

"Diagnostic agent troubleshooting guide" in section "6.3 Managing J2EE

user".

You may also refer to the  section "4.9.2 Change the Diagnostics Agent

credentials" from the Agent Setup Guide to get rid of this issue.

Both documents can be found at:

- http://service.sap.com/diagnostics

- Media Library

if this does not help, let me know your Java version. There have been some problems with SMD agents and some JRE releases

regards, Javier

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

Check whether the j2ee user that the agent uses to authenticate to on your Solution Manager system is not locked. This user is generally called SMD_ADMIN found on your Solution Manager abap stack. You should also look in the SMDSystem.log(most recent one) file and if you see any authentication errors then you know it is the problem. You should check this file anyway for agent related errors located in D:\usr\sap\DAA\SMDA98\SMDAgent\log

If it is locked and you change the password you will need to run the script smdsetup to update the credentials on your development system.

Regards,

Nelis