cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STMS import monitor shows that with addon upgrade was imported requests.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I am installing addon by saint.

Now i have not finished it(Phase call spdd)

When i go to stms -> import monitor-> i see that was been imported a lot of our request together with  addon updating.

Please explain

How can it happened?

I don't  wont to import request. Only upgrade addons.

But i can not get additional information of it request by pressing on these.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I dont see this requsts in import monitor by login with other user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stanislav,

The saint support pack from your screenshot will stay red until the add-on has been finished successfully.

Regards,

Josh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Thank you for answers!

1. Nobody have triggered import all.

2. Import queue shows me that requests in status 'ready to import'

3.Were this requests been imported or it only problem with import monitor? If yes i have to restore this system.

4. Yes the system was upgraded to ehp4(2 day ago)

Thank you!

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This type of problem usually happens because the request was not found in table E070 (request header) and E071 (request objects). This can happens by a variety of reasons, most of them related to this being a new system (upgraded/copied/refreshed, etc).

You can check by yourself in tables E070 & E071 whether this request is there or not.

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stanislav,

Just importing a saint add-on will not trigger import of other transports.  Based on the fact that the timing on all of the DEVK* transports starting at 13:23 are within seconds of each other, I would guess someone ran an "import all" on the transport queue that caused everything else to be imported before your saint patches.

Regards,

Josh