cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying initial order quantity of a changed sales or purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In order to calculate the service level on sales orders, I need to retrieve the Initial Quantity entered at the creation of the order (supposing the item order quantity has been changed): is that possible, in which field in VA03 / or table is that information stored?

In more details:

_ a Sales Order is created with item 10 which has an initial quantity 100 for date A

_ a few days later, the production planning team indicate that it is not possible to deliver that order. It is agreed with the customer to decrease it to 60, which is done in the sales order quantity for item 10. Like this the planning can happen taking into account the adjusted order quantity

_ in terms of customer service level, I want to retrieve the initial quantity 100. I only find it in the changes performed on the order (VA03: Environment>Changes), but I am not able to find it anywhere else/get the table and field name where I can find the information

=> Could you help?

Then I have the same question concerning the date of the Sales Order item (date A) in case it is changed.

And finally the same question on initial quantity and date of Purchase Orders.

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Cheers

Matt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can find the changes in tables CDHDR (header) and CDPOS (item level). In header table use VERKBELEG as change document object and enter sales order number in the object value field like *12345*. This will provide the results of changes. Then pass these values in table CDPOS, to get item level changes.

Regards,

P.S: Similar questions are answered in the past, so please search the forum/web before posting the question.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked in AUT10 where you can get the data what was changed initially ?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks a lot for your answers Jelena and Shiva.

@Shiva: I had looked for the answer in past posts for quite some time before posting, but had not found it.

Best regards,

Matthieu

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If this field is needed for reports/analysis of some sort, you might want to consider storing it with the order (either extend VBAP or create a custom table, depending on the requirements). Digging in the change documents for reporting is very inefficient.

We're facing similar challenge with capturing the "promise dates", but haven't some up with a perfect solution yet. Change documents are great, but I wish there was a better way to capture this kind of information for customer service that would not require an additional module and $$$$$$.