cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I faced in a Interview .......any one plz answer this Qns...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Qn No.1) In 3rd Party

First i know what r the settings i need to create a PO?

Senario: -for 3rd party, in sales order PR will create automatically ..in my case, as of now all settings are proprly working today i created the sales order but

the PR is not created what would be the problem...yesterday also i created SO it was worked proprly but today i came to system i crated SO but PR not      created but i did not changed any thing. yesterday also it worked proprly to wht could be the problem....

Qn No.2) In Sales Order

In Sales order item level i dont want see the Schedule line Tab Page What is the settings for that........where we control this tab pages.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to maintain schedule category, order type NB, then only the PR will be created in back groun

if you dont want make appear the schedule line, go to item category and deselect the schedule line option

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI !

According to your que if it was working fine for third party sale earlier but for your order is not working . then it might have any delivery block for that order . for which scheduline is not confirmed.

Most probable you can check for credit check or any delivery block for that order. after release the block for credit/ Delivery then it ll create the PR automatically .

Else if you want to do it fresh then you need to do some config related to the item category and schedulie line category .

Standatd Item category is TAS and schedule line category is CS . you can check for the setting in CS like :

1:- Order type :- NB Purchase order

2:- Item category :- 5 third party

3:- Accnt Asst category :- 1 third party

Comments are always welcome

Regards

Pitabash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suragani,

Q1) Check the Schedule line category settings in VOV6 for CS whether "Order type" field is maintained: NB.

And check whether your item category group in material master is BANS.

Q2)  You need to change the Screen varient of program SAPMV45A and screen number 4003. Example variant: 000_1000_000025. you can see this in transaction code: SHD0

Take the help of ABAPer as Mr. Siraj said in his previous reply.

Arshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answers.............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for answers........

could u plz elaborate it...........

Regards,

Thrisagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected,

If you have linked the notification and sales order then the value of the that particular material will not pick which is having a transaction variant .do open the sales order(from srvice notification) in change mode then  enter that material which has transaction variant attached to it then it will pick the value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your first question .Check your schedule line in both the cases.If it is 'CS' system will trigger auto PR.

For your second question.Use "Transaction Variant" with the help of an abaper .Transaction Variants are made up of series of screen variants,Which has screen numbers.Check for screen number 4003 for display option of schedule line.Use the above transaction variant to hide the schedule line tab.

Siraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ..

Please check the configuration process of Third party sales...

In your case , maintain third party material in the sale order by changing the material master sales org data-2 item categeory group NORM to BANS.

In the schedule line categoery movement types should not be there, because in third party sale process material will be shipped by the vendor and bills the company - Specify the purchase requisition type in the schedule line settings....

Regards,

Raviteja