cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header condition value changing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a header condition value (lets call it ZXXX) that should get distributed amongst the item levels. The condition is manual and it is distributing correctly.

The issue is when a value is entered in the 'amount' field, it automatically changes in the 'condition value' field. For example I want a header discount of $500, so I enter $500 in the 'amount' field, but when I click activate, this automatically changes to $7.67 (this number varies depending on other other condition types?) in the condition value field. I want it to remain at $500.

There is no calculation type set for this condition, but condition basis has been set to 3 (so it distributes to the item levels based on quantity).

What is happening here?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain Calculation type as "B" in your condition type in the T.Code V/06.

Also,check if any Calculation type has been maintained in V/08 for your condition type for your pricing procedure.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Calculation type is maintained as B (Fixed amount). There are also no calculation types maintained in v/08, only a calculation base.

I can't seem to figure out why the value is still changing.

Thanks,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check what Calculation type is maintained for that header condition type in V/06.  It should have been "B".  If not, assign "B" and retry the process

G. Lakshmipathi