Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving Seeburger files in PI

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We have a IDOC to AS2 Scenario.

Here the INVOICE idocs are being sent  by R/3 and they get converted in INVOIC D96A EDI version file by Seeburger BIC mapping.

However, for Audit purpose we need to set up the archiving functionality for these converted files.

How to achieve this and where to archive the files.

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Claus_Gosmer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi !

You might want to check out : piarchiving.com.

/ Claus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

An alternative way is create an adapter module to your AS2 Adapter (Receiver or Sender) and add a process sequence that converted files will be archived. See to it that in your module you'll be assigning a target directory where you'll be archiving all your EDIFACT files.

Cheers,

R-jay

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is another easier option to use createFiles parameter in BIC module. This will allow you to save the file before or after the conversion as per your requirement.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Could you please refer me any document or some lnk that you  could refer to use createFiles parameter in BIC module.

Regards,

Ravi

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Seeburger have a separate tool called the Message Tracking which is used for archiving Seeburger messages. This is only available direct from Seeburger (it is not re-sold by SAP).

See also this previous thread on the topic - http://scn.sap.com/thread/1380520

Regards

Mark

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

When i click on Message Tracking, i get the following error :

404   Not Found

Error: The requested resource does not exist.

Troubleshooting Guide https://sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/JSTS/Home

Details:   

Go to main page of this application!

------- How do i configure in this case .... !!

Regards,

Ravi

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi, Message Tracking is not free to use. There is an additional license and configuration requirement before you can use Message Tracking. I think your organization does not have licensed Message Tracking. Use the other technique I mentioned.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ravi,

Seeburger workbench has a facility to check the logs of the transfer messages. Check Seeburger workbench for the same.

Regards