cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAM25 enhancements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to do some enhancement on MAM25. I have imported MAM25_eclipse.war into NWDS and then exported and deploy. I can see that the application is deployed but when I try to run it I get an error.

Using: NWDS 7.0, MI 25 SP 15 Patch 07 Build 200610260721

1) "Add JSP as compiled classes" is checked during export

The error is: The page cannot be found, HTTP 404 - File not found

I have checked the file structure of the exported application with the original MAM25 application and I have noticed some differences. There are missing some files (start.class, syncresult.class, property_files.lst, mam_0005fstart.class, mam_0005fhome.class, legend.class, error_0005fpage.class) in WEB-INF\classes. This is propably causing the File not found error but there are also missing many directories which contains 0005.class files.

2) "Add JSP as compiled classes" is not checked during export

The error is:

Error: 500

Internal Servlet Error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSPerror: Invalid class file format in C:\j2sdk1.4.2_10\jre\lib\rt.jar(java/io/PrintWriter.class). The major.minor version '48.0' is too recent for this tool to understand.

C:\Program Files\SAP Mobile Infrastructure\work\localhost_8080%2FMAM25\_0002fmam_0005fstart_0002ejspmam_0005fstart_jsp_0.java:5: Class java.io.PrintWriter not found in import.

import java.io.PrintWriter;

^

error: Invalid class file format in C:\j2sdk1.4.2_10\jre\lib\rt.jar(java/io/IOException.class). The major.minor version '48.0' is too recent for this tool to understand.

C:\Program Files\SAP Mobile Infrastructure\work\localhost_8080%2FMAM25\_0002fmam_0005fstart_0002ejspmam_0005fstart_jsp_0.java:6: Class java.io.IOException not found in import.

import java.io.IOException;

^

error: Invalid class file format in C:\j2sdk1.4.2_10\jre\lib\rt.jar(java/io/FileInputStream.class). The major.minor version '48.0' is too recent for this tool to understand.

C:\Program Files\SAP Mobile Infrastructure\work\localhost_8080%2FMAM25\_0002fmam_0005fstart_0002ejspmam_0005fstart_jsp_0.java:7: Class java.io.FileInputStream not found in import.

import java.io.FileInputStream;

^

error: Invalid class file format in C:\j2sdk1.4.2_10\jre\lib\rt.jar(java/io/ObjectInputStream.class). The major.minor version '48.0' is too recent for this tool to understand.

C:\Program Files\SAP Mobile Infrastructure\work\localhost_8080%2FMAM25\_0002fmam_0005fstart_0002ejspmam_0005fstart_jsp_0.java:8: Class java.io.ObjectInputStream not found in import.

import java.io.ObjectInputStream;

^

error: Invalid class file format in C:\j2sdk1.4.2_10\jre\lib\rt.jar(java/util/Vector.class). The major.minor version '48.0' is too recent for this tool to understand.

C:\Program Files\SAP Mobile Infrastructure\work\localhost_8080%2FMAM25\_0002fmam_0005fstart_0002ejspmam_0005fstart_jsp_0.java:9: Class java.util.Vector not found in import.

import java.util.Vector;

^

error: Invalid class file format in C:\j2sdk1.4.2_10\jre\lib\rt.jar(java/lang/Object.class). The major.minor version '48.0' is too recent for this tool to understand.

C:\Program Files\SAP Mobile Infrastructure\work\localhost_8080%2FMAM25\_0002fmam_0005fstart_0002ejspmam_0005fstart_jsp_0.java:0: Class java.lang.Object not found in class javax.servlet.GenericServlet.

import javax.servlet.*;

^

12 errors

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:282)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.doLoadJSP(JspServlet.java:612)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader12.loadJSP(JasperLoader12.java:146)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.loadJSP(JspServlet.java:542)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.loadIfNecessary(JspServlet.java:258)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.java:268)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:429)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:500)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:287)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:806)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:752)

at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:213)

at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:416)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Can anybody help me solve this problem??

Regards

Ivo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ivo,

Export you precompile JSP is usually working fine. I would suggest to export to a war and check its content before deploying it.

For the second problem you need to add your JDK's tools.jar to the classpath to compile the JSPs. Also, you might have to play with the web.xml file of MAM to remove the redirection from JSP to class files.

Thank you,

Julien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julien,

I have already checked the war file before deploying but it has the sam structure.

The tools.jar library is contained in the project

Regards

Ivo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What about deleting the work folder? Do you run the same JDK for NWDS and MI?

Julien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Didn't help.

Different JDK but same version (MI is on different server).

Ivo

Answers (0)