SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Retail- Purchase Price to flow from POS Inbound into IS retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

i have a requirement, where in i want to capture purchase price from POS into ISretail. Currently our process is as follows:

POS Transactions - Goods movement, Sales and Collection are captured into IS Retail through respective idocs WPUWBW,WPUUMS & WPUTAB.

Now when the shop does the inward, the inward transaction flows thru WPUWBW and creates PO against the goods receipt. here the purchase price is picked up from Article info record, my requirement is it shud pick from the value populated in the Idoc (POS).

i tried disabling PB00 in the purchasing schema, but dint work as pbxx gets activated and it gives me net price not maintained error.

Pls help.

Regards

Christina

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

i tried another solution provided by an expert. i.e. first update the info record for tht article and then run a WPUWBW.

So i removed the mandatory option of net price thru field selection (OMS9) and purchase group in the purchasing tab of article master .

then i simulated INFREC01 and created a info record for updating price. it doesn't appear in the article master. but if i see for the article and for the specific site, the info record is maintained.

and then i simulated WPUW, the normal process of creating a gr and a background PO. but dint work.. gave the same error "please enter net price"

kindly advise.

Regards

Christina Paulraj

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

i tried another solution provided by an expert. i.e. first update the info record for tht article and then run a WPUWBW.

So i removed the mandatory option of net price thru field selection (OMS9) and purchase group in the purchasing tab of article master .

then i simulated INFREC01 and created a info record for updating price. it doesn't appear in the article master. but if i see for the article and for the specific site, the info record is maintained.

and then i simulated WPUW, the normal process of creating a gr and a background PO. but dint work.. gave the same error "please enter net price"

kindly advise.

Regards

Christina Paulraj

0 Kudos

hi all

awaiting reply...

0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two option:

1) We can write routine to fetch the Purchase price from IDOC. We can put condition in Routine: IF condition type is PB00 then fetch the value from (Mention IDOC table/Structure field). And assign the routine in front of PB00 in pricing procedure.

2) We can write same logic in Program which is creating your Purchase order from IDOC.( In this case, we have to debug the IDOC processing and check the existing written logic, replace or Add logic to fetch the Purchase price from IDOC.) If the same program is using for creating more than one type of PO in that case other type need to be exclude.

Regards,

Himanshu Patel

0 Kudos

Thanks Himanshu

Routine worked. We used the user defined segment in the idoc, and user exits "EXIT_SAPLWPUE_141" and "EXIT_SAPLWPUE_149".

But now problem is, if there is some error, and when i rectify the same and reprocess through BD87, then the price is not getting updated.

Reason cud be that the user exits are not working for idoc reprocessing. Any suggestions on which user exit can work or any other alternate solution?

0 Kudos

Hi Christina,

You can find exits in the INCLUDE : LWPUEFUE

and check below user exists:

EXIT_SAPLWPUE_105

EXIT_SAPLWPUE_110

Regards,

Himanshu Patel

0 Kudos

Is it done?

0 Kudos

hi Himanshu

its done. sorry for the late reply.

we have included an enhancement segment (E1WXX01) to capture the price instead of passing it in the existing segment (E1WPG02). With this watever error comes, can be easily tracked in WPER tcode.

but yes, we had to do some abap coding. we used the same user exits ("EXIT_SAPLWPUE_141" and "EXIT_SAPLWPUE_149")

and its working perfectly fine.

Thanks Himanshu for the help your idea of routine worked out.

Regards

Christina

0 Kudos

welcome

0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

I'm facing the same issue. Please tell me in detail how did you achieve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christina (or anybody else).

We are facing exactly the same problem as you but really struggling to find a solution. Can you please elaborate a bit more on exactly what you did in EXIT_SAPLWPUE_141 and EXIT_SAPLWPUE_149, perhaps share the code?

We urgently have to put this solution in place because all our Returns Orders and movement 161's are created with the wrong price (the price from Info Record) and not using the price we passs in the Idoc Segment WPUWBW01 field WERT.

I would really appreciate your feedback.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you resolved this. If yes, Please tell me in detail how you did?