SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment lot (fp05)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear gurus

when i am trying to post payment lot fp05 after closing and posting process system showing a status like "posting is made post processing is required", actually when this situation will happen even if i post with adjust receivable  item system showing this status for all kind of amount showing this where i have to check for system processing directly make a settlement.

* on what conditions system will determine whether it has to do post processing or not ?

*on what condition system will post direct (posting made) adjusted item for particular BP ?

Thanks...

Honey.....

1 REPLY 1

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Post-processing is required when you have some items in the Payment Lot that are not sucessfully posted, e.g. Invalid Contract Account number in the Lot.

When this occurs, click on the Postprocess button, and you should see the item/s that were unsuccessfully posted. Highlight each item and click on "Clarify"to process the payments properly, e.g. by supplying the correct Contract Account number.

If you wish to see all items that have been unsuccessfully posted, then you  go into transaction FPCPL, you will see all items that have not been posted successfully. You can clarify them directly from within FPCPL.

For additional documentation, go into SAP Library help http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/ec/6d2c427a3aca7ee10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor M.