cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get graphic images in smartforms based on condition value?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've uploaded 2 images in smartforms.

Now my requirement is based on importing parameter value i need to print either 1st image or 2nd image but not both.

I've already developed the entire smartform . i need to display the image in header window top left(in center alredy header text is there).

May be dis is a basic thing in smartforms. but i m a web dynpro abap developer, i m calling this smartform from web dynpro screen..

please can any one guide me?

Thanks in advance

Ramana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the conditions tab of the Image you can put your condition check against both the Images and print them conditionally.

Hope that Helps

Anirban M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirban,

How can i pass multiple values in condition.. means

if im_payroll eq 'z1' or 'z2' or 'z3'

image1

if im_payroll eq 'z4' or 'z5'.

image2

like this... in conditions tab only one condition value i m passing using '=' symbol..

for the above requirement any necessary of using alternative command....

Can u explain clearly please...

thank you,

Ramana

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the condition tab, you can do ORing or ANDing of the conditions. Alternatively, you can add one Code Node before your image call... Check all you conditions and accordingly set the a Flag varibale and check this single variable in Conditions tab.

By default conditions in the Condition TAb are attached using "AND". But there is a button "inser OR". Using this you can provide a ORing condition. See the sample in the attached screenshot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Harshad,

Its working now.....

Thanku so much

Answers (0)