cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link Between Delivery , Sales order an From Wbs element

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Currently we are doing Delivery by using CNS0 (delivery from project) , In this case we need tables links between delivery and Sales order.

-Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think what you need in this case is VBFA table. However complete list of SAP SD tables and their relationship already available on forum. Please search for it

For quick reference -

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/SD+related+tables+and+structures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yathish,

Our Client Doing Delivery process as shown in below

Sales order creation (va01)--> Assigning Wbs element to Sales order item (in item assignment tab) --> creating delivery by using t-code CNS0 ..

So that we are not able track flow from VBFA

-Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check copy control for this scenario in VTLA. For the item category used and the sales and delivery document types ,if indicator "Update document flow" is active under Control data section.

If not setting the flag should help to create the document flow and there by establish relationship between these documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yathish

Already we have checked that tick mark

0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

As per my knowledge i dont think you have a standard way of getting the trail of the delivery ( created through CNS0)in the document flow, you have to go for a devlopment of the same or else check for a report of the WBS element where the delivery is visible so that you can siggest the same to the user

Warm Regards

Aadesh Kamat

Answers (0)