Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG1 should update 6.00AM to next day 6.00AM

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need to update RG1 as follows.

1)From Production:- 30th April from 6.00AM to 1st May 6.00 AM finished goods produced should update RG1 in 30th April's date.

2)From Sales :- 30th April from 6.00AM to 1st May 6.00 AM finished goods Sold should update RG1 in 30th April's date.

How to achieve this???

Is there any date at the time of  excise invoice creation which updates the register?

also can we control the same from GR from production(101 movt type)?

Reg,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This normally happens in manufacturing unit where they have a cushion of one or two days to close their month end sales.  So during delivery creation, they have to ensure that the Actual GI Date is the last working day of that month.  If it is going to be in bulk, then you can schedule the PGI in background via program WS_MONITOR_OUTB_DEL_GDSI with the required control.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

this is everyday activity(Not Monthend activity) so whatever PGI they do before 6.00AM tomorrow, should update RG1 in today's date.and whatever GR's they do before 6.00AM tomorrow should update RG1 in today's date.

will program "WS_MONITOR_OUTB_DEL_GDSI " support me?

Reg,

Amol

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The program what I suggested is to have control only on date but not time which I am not sure.   You can also have a look at the following note which may help you.

Note 412864 - User exit for RG23A/C and RG1 registers during J1I5

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, you would set up a background job(s).

regards,

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As soon as i do PGI(601 movt type) on 1stMay befor 6.00 am  system will take 1st may's  date. when i update excise register.

Reg,

Amol