Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to party in invoice printout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru

Greetings,

I have issue, In sale invoice I have different ship to party & sold to party

Ship to party address is changable ,I Have created the 1 customer master, at the time of delivery we change the address in same master

but the changed address do not reflect in sale invoice

please help

Regards

Sanjeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I understand your scenario -

1) SH with Address1 is created as master data (in XD01)

2) Sales order is created

3) in XD02, SH's address is changed to Address5

4) Delivery is created

5) Billing doc is created.

It is noticed that the billing document STILL has Address1 as SH address.

1. Do not change the master data too frequently. Not advisable.

2. In place of changing the address in XD02. Change the address in the sales order (change to Address5)**** and then create delivery and billing document. The changed address (i.e. Address5) shall feature in the billing document.

****VA01/2, Header, Tab Partners, in columns Name, Street, Postal code, Cty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear TT

we change the address at time of delivery (VL01N) in delivery itself & not in XD02

Regards

Sanjeev

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Every time you change Address of a Customer in Transactions (Sales order or Delivery) system stores the new Address in Adddress Table with unique Address Number.

Please ask your ABAPer to pick the changed Address in Delivery with relevant Address Number & then system will do the needful.

Thanks,

Jignesh mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jignesh,

Thanks can you please furnish the table where relevant Address Number

saves

Regards

Sanjeev

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, 

Go to T-Code SE16N & explore Table VBPA.

Here enter the Dleivery Document Number & Partner Functon of Ship-To-Party (SH) & Execute.

You will get a Address Number in Field ADRNR.

Pass this Number in ADRC Table (in ADDRNUMBER field) & you will  get the New address that you have entered in Delivery Document.

Ask you ABAPer to incorporate this logic in Invoice Print Program & system will print the New Ship-To- Address in Invoice Print Out.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to take the help of ABAPer,he will change the existing smart form,I hope system is picking the value as per the earlier program.based on that it is tacking the old ADRNR for ship to party address.

When you change the ship to party address manually at delivery,it will generate new ADRNR you need to pass the new ADRNR to ADRC - ADRNR then only you will get the changed ship to party address.

At T.code SE16N table VBPA - VBELN pass your delivery no. and get the value of VBPA - ADRNR

Where the VBPA - PARVW = SH.

Pass this VBPA - ADRNR to ADRC - ADRNR

Regards

Ram

bandal_amol
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please check the below link it will helpful to you

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3168535         

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,,

First please check whether it is order related billing or delivery related billing ,if it is order related billing the reference document is order. so please check that basic settings first.

Regards

Patchala.