cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down-payment as customer based not item based

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am using header level milestone billing. When i create down payment from milestone i get items in billing document instead of customer name.

I want to display customer in down-payment instead of line items . my client said that they dont want line items to get display in down-payment billing document. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Line items in a billing document ALWAYS denote the material(s) and contain material (s) relevant details (price, shipping, billing details etc.)

E.g. milestone billing plan - Your company is working to complete a project for its clients. The material here is the project name e.g. PRJ-123.

Downpayment shall be "billed" via a billing document with header details including PY (payer number) and with item details including PRJ-123 and downpayment amount (say 10% of the project total billable amount), among other things.

Please read the theory of both milestone billing and downpayment, concepts shall become clearer.

In your Sandbox system, see some previously created downpayment billing documents - in SE16N, VBRK, give billing type (FKART) = FAZ