cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to party is not available in account group while creating Customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All.

While creating customer master in account group there is no SH(ship to party) what is the purpose of it . I can see PY BP but not SH (XD01). We always use Sold to Party but i have seen Payer and Bill to party as well while creating customer master . Just got confused why we select such options when everything comes under sold to party.

I cannot see SH while creating customer for the first time is it necessary that SH should there while creating customer master.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is SH too!

in XD01, SH = 0002 Goods Recipient

E.g. You are a vendor of Nike. Your company sells rubber soles to Nike. They use it for manufacturing of shoes.

"Nike" head office places the orders to your company. This Nike head office is the Sold To party.

Nike factory receives the rubber soles delivered by your company. This Nike factory is the Ship To party.

Thus ofcourse there would be SH (along with SP, BP, PY) in XD01 and SH is called Goods Recipient.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to use service account group in customer master. means what is the process of service account group.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please understand the "usage" of account groups.

As explained - in brief - in my earlier post, account groups dictate the role of a customer (i.e. is a customer a payer or a bill to party etc.....)

Your question "the process of service account group." is not clear!

Explain with a business scenario or with the requirement from your client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply . In case of trading business or 3rd party business process. how we use it

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,,

please do assign ship to party to account group .

SPRO --> S&D --> BASIC FUNCTION --> PARTNER DETERMINATION--> SET UP PARTNER DETERMINATION --> FOR CUSTOMER MASTER -- > A/C GROUP - FUNCTION ASSIGNMENT

Here assign ship to party(sh) to your account group.

Now you will find sh in customer master.

If you want further clarification , please let me know.

Regards

Patchala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already assigned but i cannot see SH in Account group once i drop it down.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,,

What is your problem exactly ..????,, you are unable to see a/c group which you created or partner function  Ship to party( SH ) in customer master --> partner function tab..????

Regards

Patchala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just wanted to know why we select account group as "billing" for customer same like "payer" as account group while creating customer master.