Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Range for Excise & Commercial Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru

Greetings & Need help

I have problem, My clinet want to have same number range for excise & sale invoice

but unfortunatly some sale invoice are cancelled & when we genrate the excise invoice the number range differs

Please help how to change or maintain the same number range.

Regards

Sanjeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As u are aware that excise invoices are created year wise, For the cancelled invoices you cannot generate already used excise invoice no. However one solution to match for future invoices could be to change the current number of excise invoice no. object. to the invoice no. which will be generated next.

You can anyways physically keep aside excise invoice nos. that cannot be used because of mismatch. This can be informed to excise authorities if required.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sridhar Akasapu

Thanks, we have already informed to excise.But we wish to match in future,Please eleborate me on: how to change the number

Regards

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SNRO, for Excise No. range object and for the specific series group @ Change status button you can change the current no. to your latest generated billing doc no..

Eg: If the latest billing doc generated is 9429000015 and you are going to generate next billing doc no. 9429000016 then for excise object change the current no. to 9429000015.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjeev,

Excise invoice no. range is maintained year wise and it is usually re-started every year. So how will you will match the sales invoice no. range with the excise invoice?

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear R Sgr

we shall give number range same as excise invoice

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Maintaining the number ranges in billing level refer the below link

Number Ranges Year-wise

and also do the necessary settings in excise Invoice level automatically generate the excise invoice after save the billing document

SPRO-->Logistic General --> Tax on goods movements--> INDIA-->Basic Settings-->Maintain Excise Groups

TICK the field Excise Invoice During Billing

Regards,

Prasanna