cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Requistion not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In third party sales purchase requistion creates when the order is created. If order is blocked for credit check then purchase requistion will not be created until order released from credit.

I released the order but still it is not generating purchase requistion for few materials.

please  suggest .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PR will be generated automatically in background upon Sales Order saving (no MRP run)

Link between Sales order and PR are:

1. material master:
    item category setting in basic data and sales view --> std SAP is using:BANS

availability check in sales view --> std SAP is using KP

Automatic Purchase Order indicator in Purchasing view must be selected

2. Vendor master

Company Code

Purchasing Organization

Account Group --> we must choose third party

this is a one to one relation between Sales Order --> PR with assumption that you are always need t to create PR (no comparison to stock) SAP will recognize this as 3rd party from item category and vendor account group if both are fulfilled then SAP will create PR automatically

Regards

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the below link of some  prerequisite configuration for third party sales

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Process+Flow+to+Create+Third-party+Sales+Transaction

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked everything is same for these materials.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check if all the line items have the same schedule line category.

(for those items where PR is created automatically, and for those items where PR is not created automatically)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when you say "not generating purchase requistion for few materials." then please check the item categories of those "few materials" in your sales order.

If the item category is "NOT a third party" item category (e.g. TAS) then.......it wouldn't trigger a purchase requisition.

In order to configure determination of item category you can check VOV4 and read the theory relevant to item category determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the settings as i mention below picture in schedule line category in VOV6, and also check  item category to schedule line assignment in VOV5.

if you want further clarification , please let me know.

Regards,

Patchala.