cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editable table pop-in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a table pop-in . I want to edit few records & add few records in a table popin . Is it possible?I searched through the SCN but could not find any posts regarding editing the table pop-in. Please help.

Thanks,

Vaishnavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii vaishnavi...

for editing table pop-in... first of we have to display the data in table pop-in.

then,

for editing...1) we have to get the configuration settings using get model ,

2) then make the table as editable using table settings-read_only = false..

3) get the edited coloumns using GET_COLUMNS and make whatever columns u want to edit mention the field name.

4) get the instance of edited columns..

5) create a event handler method for checking the data is edited or not ,then save the edited data..(using standard event on_data_check)

here..

get the edited data using parameters(r_params)...

copy the changed data into temporary internal table and modify the standard data from the temporary changed data..

pls let me know if u need any clarifications..

THANKS AND REGARDS ..

LOKESWAR REDDY BYNI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks to both of you for your inputs. DO you have any sample code to ahcieve this? I have done the same on ALV but in table popin i am getting confused as to how achieve this functionality.

Thanks.

chengalarayulu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vaishnavi,

You just insert InputField UI elements instead of TextView ui elements, it will allow you to edit whenever the PopIn opens, it functions as WD with respect of Actions / Events etc.