cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment error during BI-Java usage type installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

we performed additional java usage types installation (EP Core, EP, BI Java)

BI Java usage type installation is finished with one warning for one of the components using JSPM.

Apr 28, 2012 3:36:27 AM  Warning: Finished with warnings: development component 'com.sap.ip.bi.webdynpro.alv.pdf.ws'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'7.0019.20090617112931.0000'/'0', grouped

by software component 'BI-BASE-S'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'1000.7.00.19.10.20090618151610''/'0':

Caught exception during application startup from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Error occurred while starting application sap.com/com.sap.ip.bi.webdynpro.alv.pdf.ws and wait.

Reason: Clusterwide exception: server ID :com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Application sap.com/com.sap.ip.bi.webdynpro.alv.pdf.ws can not be started.

Reason: it has hard reference to resource com.sap.ip.bi.base with type application, which is not active on the server.

When i checked in the portal, it is observed the application sap.com/com.sap.ip.bi.webdynpro.alv.pdf.ws is already in started mode. and we could not see any application running  with the name "com.sap.ip.bi.base"

Could you please let us know what has caused this error, and help me to solve this.

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

willi_eimler
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Purna,

please take a look at

http://scn.sap.com/thread/617161

They seem to have a similar problem.

Maybe it helps.