Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondment Process

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are going to implement secondment process for our client. In this process client will send their employees to another company. Client will charge from its customer for them and client will pay the salary to their employees. Here this process will be covered in a Project. As I am new in project system please guide me in How to capture employee cost in project as there are more then 100 employees with different salary structure. What will be the integration point of HR and PS and what will be the configuration steps.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Still not answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still not answered

The above statement seems invalid to me as Amaresh's post above has already directed you to the most appropriate option of getting this fulfilled. If you think that members in the forum would list down all the configuration settings etc, then you are wrong.

Try to explore the RRB option. I am sure it will help. Atleast try to find out what RRB actually offers to achieve what you want.

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gokul,

As I know the process of RRB its has an integration with SD/PS/CO/PP/CS/SM.

Here my requirement is not to create sales order for a project. My requirement is to capture the employee cost and transfer it into project as per WBS Element. I know we can use CATS in this process but if you see my question how to capture cost of employee which is having different salaries. And I dont think RRB is useful inj this case because I am not going to create any sales order. Correct me if I am wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nitesh,

How many employees are there who are going to be sent to the other company for work? If the number is not huge you can think of creating individual work centers for each of these employees and capture their costs. In KP26 you can define, say, a per hour rate for an employee and then the system will compute the costs accordingly.

This is the most basic and easy way to handle this i guess. See if this works for you.

Regards,

Gokul

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should read and  explore RRB (Resource Related Billing). This will suit your requirement. After going through RRB process, get back to forum with some specific questions.

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

still not answered