cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I am hassan i am having problem with sap installation. doing install time service not started.i attached the sapinst log

WARNING 2012-04-28 11:16:49

Execution of the command "D:\usr\sap\ECC\DVEBMGS00\exe\sapstartsrv.exe -r -q -p D:\usr\sap\ECC\SYS\profile\START_DVEBMGS00_sapbasis -s ECC -n 00 -U sapbasis\SAPServiceECC -P XXXXXX -e sapbasis\eccadm" finished with return code -1. Output:

Service not started.

ERROR 2012-04-28 11:16:49

MOS-01011  'D:/usr/sap/ECC/DVEBMGS00/exe/sapstartsrv.exe' returned with '-1'.

MOS-01011  'D:/usr/sap/ECC/DVEBMGS00/exe/sapstartsrv.exe' returned with '-1'.

FCO-00011  The step createService with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|createService was executed with status ERROR .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Agbarsha,

1st check the oracle services are started and SAPserviceSID have correct authorization/password if yes then you just stop the installation and reboot the system. hopefully after that installation will be continue.

if after above step, the installation still stuck then you have to recreate the oracle service with Oradim utility.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hassan,

Try to start the service manually and check the "windows event log". Plus, check the "work" directory, in order to find further information.

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hassan

Before retrying the installation check in services.msc ,that any service is created on sap,if check whether service status is in started or not,if status is not in started then start the service manually and retry the installation.

Thanks