cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to get the Time Stamp for when the Master Agreement was changed to Executed Status

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to pull the time-stamp details of when a Master Agreement was changed to status "Executed" and report it on a custom report

I am trying to achieve cycle time metrics for

Since this is not an extension, which field in the time-stamp table should I pick from, its also not clear from the "Browse Extension Schema" since its a standard field

Any thoughts, would be appreciated

Hi does the standard cycle time metrics report have any bearing or resemblance to this? if yes, have you encountered this in the past, would love to hear from you

Cheers

Tridip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Tridip,
You may want to check the FCI_DOC_CHG_HISTORY table where the change history information is stored. I believe MA status change is one of the items that is tracked in the change history table. Note, since change history table is a common table used by other areas of the system, caution must be applied when quering this table. Make sure to use the context id and parent class id in the WHERE clause.

Another approach would be to track Executed status change on an extension field and then pull in that field in your report.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I second the alternate approach wherein you can create an Extension field called "Executed Date" and via a script you can populate that field with today's date (the date contract doc was Executed). We have implemented this and kep the field un-editable by the end user so that he/she does not alter this date field (for reporting purposes). Also, in your case you may want to keep it hidden if it is not needed to be exposed to the Business user.

Thanks,

Vikram

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi and

thanks a lot for giving me this approach, we already have done this, but had not thought about making it a non-editable field, however, I would try and test what Vikram Shanmughasundaram suggested to somehow craft the timestamp from FCI_DOC_CHG_HISTORY and make it available for Cycle time analysis.

But the end result would probably be the same

Do you suggest that non-editable defaulting <TodaysDate> would be an ideal best practice approach to stop tamper of the base date, do share your thoughts?

Regards

Tridip

0 Kudos

Hi Tridip,
Making the extension field non editable probably would be a better approach as it allows you to easily set the date via scripting and also report on that field.

With the change history table it is not going to be straight forward as the data would have to be parsed.

Regards,
Vikram

Answers (0)