cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop PGI update from eWM to ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to stop just the PGI update from eWM to ERP system(when we hit Goods issue button on outbound delivery button in eWM) but still do other outbound delivery updates in ERP? We are looking into option of doing it in PPF action but have no luck with this so far. Please let me know if anyone have any suggestion or any clue?

Thanks,

Harkamal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

We found the solution by making use of a BADI "BAdI: Goods Issue of Outbound Deliveries in ERP System". There is flag in the BADI

CS_BAPI_HEADER_CONTROL-POST_GI_FLG., just need to clear this flag.

Thanks,

Harkamal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

first: what other updates do you want to do? Except the creation of a HU and the GI nothing is sent back, isn't it? OK, which batch is picked, but that is done before.

Brgds

Juergen

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

first: what other updates do you want to do? Except the creation of a HU and the GI nothing is sent back, isn't it? OK, which batch is picked, but that is done before.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is the communication method between EWM & R/3?

If its through queues,You can you try stopping/inactivating inbound queue [GI /GR specific queues] in R/3 which is triggered after PPF [Send ERP Message] processing in EWM

or

You can also stop trigeering of Goods movement [GI /GR] Queue at user level [who completes GI / GR] by including specific parameter to his User id.Let me check if i could find it.

Another option :

You can try locking userid EWMREMOTE [which will complete the transaction processing in R/3]

in R/3 test environment.This will cause PGI confirmation processing to fail in R/3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharad, Thanks for the reply. Communication method we use is qRFC, but I dont see any specific queue only for doing GI in QIN scheduler. I might be missing out something, appreciate if you can through some more light on this. Also I am interested in looking at the option of controlling it via a parameter, Please let me know if you found the related prameter.

Appriciate your response on this.

-harkamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harkamal,

You can check out the Action Profile assigned to that specific type of ODO/OD by following the path in SCM Customizing Extended Warehouse Management - Cross-Process Settings - Delivery Processing - Actions - Change Actions and Conditions - Define Action Profiles and Actions. You can there find in the Action Profile /SCDL/PRD_OUT for example the action /SCWM/PRD_OUT_POST_GI - Post Goods Issue.

Please let me know if this helps.

All the best,

Claudiu Maxim