cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sync source in ESS package

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to implment snote 1575744 for ESS. I'm new to packages.

A new dtr track has been created ESS_DEV and .sca files deployed. I've imported the track in my DI. But I'm not getting the sync sources option.

I need to make changes in Development Component "ess~tra~tre". But it doesn't come in inactive Dcs.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you intend to enhance ESS and therefore you need to modify a DC, then please do not check-out (sync) from the active workspace.

If the DC is not available in the inactive, then the reason is that no import took place of the ESS in CMS. To solve the problem go to the CMS webui -- Transport Studio -- Development tab, select the ESS SCA (assuming you have already done the Check-in of this SC on the Check-In tab) and trigger Import. Once the import succesfully finished (and of course all the dependent SCs that are required for ESS development) then you can fire up your NWDS (if it is running already i suggest you to restart your NWDS) and then the DC should be available in the inactive view of the perspective "Development Configuration". If this is the case, you can "Create Project" for the DC in question that will sync it to your local workspace.

Best Regards,

Ervin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Only you have Develop Software Configuration defined in the track in CMS/CM Services could you then have your own development in the NWDS.

Best Regards~

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the second screen shot, please create your own DC for development, and then you will have your project and code