cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roles not found in search criteria to add in Request of "Access Request"-AC10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are on GRC10 SP06.configured only 3 components RAR,FF,& Access Request (Not configuring BRM)..while creating an request with request type"New Account" or "Change Account" i could able to add system.and while trying to add Role..next pop up screen comes up to search for the roles,but am getting an error saying "No records found for search criteria".I have run all the synch jobs..an i could able to see all the backend roles in the RAR for risk analysis.

Please help me out in resolving this issue..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Also check the following note and see if it helps.

Note 1602339 - No roles found while creating request

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajesh /Kaushal,

Thanks for the reply..I have impleted the SAP-notes you mentioned .but no luck.still same issue persist. Please let me know is there any thing else i need to configure.

-Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to search roles with out any search criteria ?

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajesh,

I could able to search Backend roles in "ARA" while generating risk analysis report..

but not able to search them while creating /change request in Access request.

As Kaushal,suggested, i have activated BRM.. but no luck..

Please help me out..

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi:  Can you see the roles if you DON'T enter a system?  Also, roles need to be imported for use in access request management.  If you have not imported, you will not see roles.

thanks.

Kevin Tucholke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

I can not able to see roles with out enter a system...and in the role search field it is giving option to input the only one role..and then search for that role...(it should be good like in PFCG if we press F4,and input Z* it will show all the roles starting with "Z"..from them we can select one which required..)but in Aceees request while creating new request for creating a new Account ..we must know which role need to get assign for that end user ...but if an end user himself raises an self request ,how will he know which SAP role he need to request for??

I have imported roles from "Role import" of role management ...before scheduling job in the preview i could able to see all the backend SAP & Z* roles which ever available ...Do i need to import the roles in GRC system also by executing any T-code? if so what is that T-code?

please see in the below screen shot (click on S.shot fo better clarity)

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked to see if the roles are in COMPLETE status and that the Role status is PRODUCTION?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

As Kevin said, I too think you have not yet made the role status to Production.

Check the note I have given to help on this:

Note 1602339 - No roles found while creating request

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajesh,

I have made the role status to "Production " only even though iam working on our GRC -"DEV" system.but getting same error..

We can also import roles from back end system to GRC10  through "GRAC_ROLE_MASS_IMPRT" right?

We go by this process only in the migration from 5.3 to GRC10 (or) can we use this T-code in fresh implementation of GRC10 also.???

Our's is new implementation and as per the screen shot i published earlier i have imported roles from "Role import" of role management (NWBC)scheduled job and completed succesfully...even then i could n't able to search the roles..

when i executed T-code "GRAC_ROLE_MASS_IMPRT" in GRC10 system iam getting error "Message no. GRAC_UTILITIES000" ..

Please suggest if iam missing any thing..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Try Note: 1649156 - Role not found in role search on Access Request screen

If doesnt help try opening a new OSS message.

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ajesh,

my issue resolved., now i could able to find roles in search criteria..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you tell me how to resolve the problem?

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may need to enable Role Maintenance (BRM) against the connector settings for the system. Whilst BRM may not be used to actually maintain/edit the role content, in GRC AC 10.0 you have to enable the actual Role Maintenance application to allow the roles to be used for Access Management.

For more information, check SAP note 1562760.