cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC10-Access Request- "can't see request in Manager work inbox"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Experts,

we are on GRC10 SP06..I have configured Access Request.and i could able to create request with Manager user id in User details of request.when i check the audit log of  it..it is showing like this..and in the Manager inbox there are no request available...am i missing any thing in MSMP.Please help me out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

If the escalation is taking place even thoough the stage level escalation conditions are not met, please check that you have not enabled escalation in "Global Process Settings" and escalation date here should not be some back date.

Best Regards,

Smriti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

It seems you have enabled escalation in Maintain Paths -> Maintain Task Settings. If you really want escallation, then you should include escalation path. Else, just select "Escalation type" No escalation and then the WF should be able to get a notification generated for the manager - approver.

Hope it helps.

Snehal

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Venkata:

Make sure that the user ID that has appropriate security to search users.  Also, it seems that you do not have an escape route enabled.

You can check MSMP Instance Monitor to more details (Txn:  GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD) and also possibly SLG1 for authroization issues.

thanks.

Kevin Tucholke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Sorry, could not respond to your query. I could able to see the clear picture by simply opening the image. Sorry for this. I was not aware of this.

It seems that the request has gone to GRAC_SECURITY stage from GRAC_MANAGER stage based on escape configuration.

But there is no approver found at the GRAC_SECURITY stage. You need check whether any user has AC owner privileges of security. You can find this in NWBC->setup tab->Access Control owners. check any users have security lead assignment. I think this should be the root cause of the issue.

Regards,

Venkata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi forum,

Did any one faced the issue i have encountered..waiting for your valuable inputs..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Your screenshot is not clear.

Based on my understanding from the clarity of the screen shot, it seems that the request is escalated to the security stage, as per escalation configuration, and at the security stage no agent found.

If this info is correct from the audit log,

then check whether any user is assigned with the privileges of security from AC owners section of setup tab.

This should be the root cause of the issue. If not let me know your finding.

Regards,

Venkata B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Please click on the screen shot..then you can able to see the clear picture..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

seems that you don't want it to go to security yet and actually want it to go to Manager for approval, however it fails to find the right approver and applies the escape path to security. Is this correct?

Anyway, possibly something is wrong with the MSMP Workflow Configuration itself.

In MSPM Workflow Config > Maintain Rules, you should have a rule called GRAC_MSMP_MANAGER_AGENT

Then in the next step under Maintain Agents you should have GRAC_MANAGER agent, with assigned agent rule ID GRAC_MSMP_MANAGER_AGENT.

Then in your path that you use you should have a Stage ID like GRAC_MANAGER with Agent GRAC_MANAGER.

Do you have this so far in MSMP Config?

Sergiy