Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Receiver Adapter error--The resource pool has already been destroyed

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need valuable suggestions on below issue,Receiver JDBC adapter throwing below error sometimes,after restarting my PI system problem solved but i am not afford to do the same restart once again.

Please share your valuable thoghts on the same to fix.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: The resource pool has already been destroyed

PS:

1)Same interface worked erlier and no issue with  data base or drivers.

2)Restartede JDBC receiver channel.

Best Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raja,

Please check SAP Note 831162 and follow suggestions

1) "Effect of setting Maximum Concurrency and poolWaitingTime " 

2) You might also choose option Disconnect from database after every transaction in the receiver channel.

and see whether that helps.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

I have already set max concurrencey and pool time interval,it is not a good design to disconnect data base connetcion for every message(i am dealing with high volume).

Best Regards,

Raj

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The described behaviour tells me that after continous usage, connections are not being released back to the pool.  This is connection leak issue. If you have not seen this wiki, you might want to glance it. 

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechTSG/(JSTSG)(DB)How+to+find+database+connection+leak

nipun_shedhani4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Can you share the solution if the problem was resolved at your end, I am facing a similar issue our PI system.

Regards,

Nipun

nipun_shedhani4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

The SNote#831162 helped in our case. Here is the process we did to resolve the case

• Apply the SNote, two properties:
    • Disconnect from Database After processing Each message ( Since the database can only have some limitations on parallel connections to open at their side, therefore this property made sense.)
    • set property "poolWaitingTime" = 3000 milisecond.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Nipun