cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return's should be store in separate G/L Account

0 Kudos

Dear Sap guru's

My requirement is When Returns process take place that postings should be store in separate G/L accounts. please help me how to configure in SAP

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case you have to include "Sales document type" (RE) or "billing type" (RE) in your condition table of the account determination.

In OVAK VKOA you have to create condition records instructing the system to post in specific account if the combination consists of RE + .........

Message was edited by: T T Sorry, made a typo. The correct transaction code is VKOA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi T T,

I am new to sap SD and i want to know if the return order is created and then return delivery takes places

but after the return delivery we have to create credit memo (w.r.t to normal process billing document type or else we have to create a create memo request ) then this money will go to the new G/l Accounts as per your advice

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Return process is configured according to the client's business requirement. (either order related billing or delivery related billing).

The standard return process is as follow -

1) create RE return order with reference to F2 invoice document

2) RE (return sales order) > LR (return delivery)

3) after RE return order is created > RE credit memo can be created**, here a billing block has to be released. The setting of billing block can be set in the Sales document type (RE) in VOV8.

This is

- **Order related billing

- PGR (post good receipt) is not a requirement for the creation of RE credit memo

In billing type RE, in VOFA an account determination procedure is assigned. Based on that the amounts are posted to relevant G / L accounts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks T T

So there is a separate billing doc type for return processes """   RE"""""