cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending same Idoc to different systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have to send the same Idoc to two different SAP systems. The scenario is like this, the Idoc comes from ECC, it undergoes mapping, and the output should be sent to two SAP systems. Those receiving SAP systems have a receiver proxy code in the system. How do I differentiate them in Receiver Determination? I think we need two interface determinations, two communication channels and two Receiver agreements.

Any inputs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Agreed: use two interface determinations, two communication channels and two receiver agreements for such a scenario.

Hope this helps,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question is in Receiver Determination, what should I do? I have to send same file to both and there ain't any condition. So should I add the business systems name of both and keep the conditions blank? Will it throw any error if I keep the conditions blank?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

>> So should I add the business systems name of both and keep the conditions blank

yes add both the receiver bussinss system and keep the condition column as blank (it wont throw an error)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your are sending to 2 different SAP systems.

>How do I differentiate them in RD?

Your target communication component/Business system will be different.

Since you want always to send to two sap systems, write condition in RD based on mapping for both receivers.