cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0PRODORDER_ATTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am loading 0PRODORDER and 0MATERIAL is an attribute.  I have about 780,000 production orders.  Of that about 80,000 production orders in BW are not showing a material number.  When I go into ECC transaction code CO03, and pull up a production order, I see a material number assigned to it.  I do a reload of just a single production order and it pulls the order, but material number does not come over.  I have compared this set of production orders to those that the material is coming over and cannot find anything in common that would prevent material number from being populated.  I activate, so no problem there.  Anyone ever seen this.  Thanks,  Keith J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Keith,

The DS is based is view PPORD_BW_V(but function module base extractor) based on two tables

AUFK and AFKO based on the condition where AUFNR equal in both the tables.

Check if this conditoin working fine for the record which your trying to extract.

otherwise we can check for other options like any BW specific condtions etc..

Thanks,

Sarat.

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please load Master data, Attributes and Texts for the infoobject 0PRODORDER. You may have to load Material Master for 0Material.

Regards,

Suman

former_member210724
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi'

Try this,

Load the attribute and text for both 0prodorder, 0material and activat the data before checking.

Regards,

Anand.