Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversed GI of HU-delivery but cannot unassign HUs

orla_mclean2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I have run VL09 and cannot run LT0G to reverse the pick because of the HUs. (I am on 4.6c...)  when I go into VL02n now  and go Edit > PAck, Pack is greyed out. I have clicked on Confirm packed quantities as delivery quantities as mentioned on other posts but nothing happens. I need to use the HU now to reverse its original Goods Receipt (to send it back to the vendor as it happens) so any suggestions?

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I undersatnd correct.

You reversed the HU delivery through VL09 right.

After in document flow what is the follow on documents you are able to see ?

Is there any billing or shipment in follow on documents ?.

If every tyou removed then system should allow you to remove handling units.

orla_mclean2
Participant
0 Kudos

There are no billing or shipment documents.

I have reversed the Goods Issue through VL09.  I want to reverse the pick now and unassign these pallets from this delivery but I cannot unpack the delivery as when I go to Edit > PAck, Pack is greyed out.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Confirm packed quantities as delivery quantities as mentioned.If you try this option are you getting any message ?.

When you do VL09 then the delivery must go change mode ..Are you getting this ?.

Go pack icon then select the handling units then select unassign option this will un assign the handling units from delivery.If this step did not work then go to HU ttl content tab here you can see handling unit status (This filed available in last column).

It should be 12 .It seems there is another status for your case.Let me know the satus.

orla_mclean2
Participant
0 Kudos

when I complete VL09, I can see the reversed goods issue in the document flow.

when this is complete, I go into VL02N. The Pack icon is not accessible (my HUs get added as part of the PIck transfer order - is this why?).

When I click on "Confirm Pack quantities as Delivery quantities", the system does nothing. No error message. No change on screen.

I save and when I go to HU03 for the HU, I can see "Object to which the HU belongs" and the delivery number is listed.  The final column "Object" is 01 Outbound delivery.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should access pack Icon.Even it display mode also you should have access the pack Icon.Are you authorised to go pack icon ?.Please go pack icon then check the handling units ?.If you are not able to acess then other deliveries able to access then check with secuty team for access.

orla_mclean2
Participant
0 Kudos

I have SAP_ALL so no security issues. The Delivery process is Deliver > Transfer Order > Confirm  > Goods Issue.  As part of the TO confirmation, the HUs are picked.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is fine  .Then you should have access the PACK box in delivery.I did not get why it it is disable for you ?.Is it possible to attach screen.Because we are able to access the pack icon for our deliveries.

orla_mclean2
Participant
0 Kudos

Delivery screen after GI has been reversed

Doc flow showing Del > TO and HUs on TO

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you do  confirm copy pick qtys as delivery qty.Then let me know if the delivery qty changing to zero.

I think in your case item qty editable mode ,Can you change the qty to 'o'let me know are you able to save the delivery ?.

In ware house check the handling units where these are located?If you see your handling unit history then you should see your delivery document ,PGI and PGI reversal document last movements.

If you want to delete the delivery try delete directly then what is happening.

Still I am not able to analyse why your pack box accessable.

orla_mclean2
Participant
0 Kudos

There was an AIO transaction variant applied to VL02N. So sorry for the time wasting and thanks for the patience and help.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the problem Solved ?.Then its good.

Answers (0)