cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP 2.0 - Mapping Complex structure for a BAPI in Mobile Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a mobile workflow where my MBO is a standard BAPI (BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1)

This BAPI has several structures as input parameters. I created Personalization Keys and mapped in Load Parameters in the MBO.

If I run a test execuing this BAPI from my device defaulting the values in my MBO and it does works.

Problem is if I map a List data type (where it contains the expected structure) in "Personalization Key Mapping" in my Online Request MenuItem it doesn't works. Seems that there is a problem with the structure mapped.

This is the error I got:

20120427T121347.093|1|Create Sales Order 2:1 -- Request: <XmlWidgetMessage><Header></Header><WidgetScreen>Start_Screen</WidgetScreen><RequestAction>Go</RequestAction><Values><Value key="OrderHeaderList" type="LIST" /><Value key="OrderItemsList" type="LIST" /><Value key="OrderPartnerList" type="LIST" /><Value key="ErrorLogs" type="LIST" /></Values></XmlWidgetMessage>

20120427T121347.094|1|Create Sales Order 2:1 -- ResponseHeader: {"id":"e555f9789aeb423aad5f83ab4c9a2eed","cid":"5#Create Sales Order 2:1","pv":"1","sig":"10e17061404c47f58d5a5c928abd9fe1","loginFailed":false,"method":"searchFailed","log":

[{"message":"java.io.IOException:JSON: expected character; found EOF","replayPending":0,"eisCode":"","component":"SalesOrderMBO2","entityKey":null,"code":500,"pending":false,"disableSubmit":false,"timestamp":"2012-04-27 10:13:47.02","requestId":"e555f9789aeb423aad5f83ab4c9a2eed","operation":"search","_op":"N","replayFailure":0,"level":"ERROR","pendingChange":"N","messageId":100001,"_rc":0}],"mbo":"SalesOrderMBO2","app":"Create Sales Order 2:1","pkg":"salesorder2:1.0"}

Thanks a lot in advance

Pablo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

adrianox1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

did someone found the way to solve the issue?

I'm building a salesOrder app too

and i'm trying to send all the data to the BAPI but

if I use Personalization Keys (created as structures of the operation create) i get XML errors

or Json End Of File errore..

if i use the client parameters designed in the operation it doesn't get any data that i write in the textbox...
Any help will be really appreciated so thank you in advance

Adriano

david_brandow
Contributor
0 Kudos

From a personalization key perspective, that wasn't supported in SUP 2.0 (and later releases as well). The workaround would be to have your BAPI take a string parameter instead, and have it deserialize the string to create the actual structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also facing same problem as above.

and when i have created mbo as operation for bapi call,

I am able to pass structure type in BAPI call but unable to retrieve back output of BAPI call 

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

1) If create mbo as attribute for bapi call,

than how to map structure type input

or

2) If create mbo as operation for bapi call

then how to retrieve output

0 Kudos

I am facing problem with structure type outputs from BAPI.While i am able to pass structure type output in BAPI call (Preview) but not able to retrieve in list thru query/Load arguments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before making the online request, did you check if your personalization key which is mapped to list type is correctly populated with data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I'm also facing the same trouble.

I'm trying to use PO Create functionality, while doing so I have to pass list of Items as input.

When I map the personalization key with list data type, It fails with error,

After checking the logs it seems like the personalization key is being assigned with complete XML of the List as input

Adding to header : PO_ITEM_PK:<VS k="d9566863-ca1a-98bc-0d30-3ebb6bff7225" s="add"><V k="PO_ITEM" t="T">00010</V><V k="MATERIAL" t="T">000000000000000514</V><V k="PLANT" t="T">MRSP</V><V k="STGE_LOC" t="T">S1</V><V k="QUANTITY" t="N">1</V></VS>

comes back with an exception "System.ArgumentNullException: Array cannot be null" in the logs.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Vinoth Kumar