cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

popup: table as input data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we tried to open a popup and provide all rows of a table as input for the popup.

To do this we created an event starting at the table (mapping scope: all rows) and let VC create a popup (including a start point as an input for a tableview inside the popup).

Unfortunately there is only one row submitted and not all of them. What's wrong? Thanks in advance! Axel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this context I found a bug in the popup invokation configuration: The Composer never saves the value of the Mapping scope characteristic. When I close and reopen a model the value always is 'Selected data rows' although I saved it with value 'All data rows'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) I guess you'd have to select all records of the table and pass that on to the popup, eventually by multiple clicks (first select all rowss, then click to store in the datastore, then open the popup with a second click and pass it to the popup).

I think there is a way to make multiple clicks with one click, but I haven't done that.

2) bugs please reporting in the OSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

I have the same problem like Axel. Unfortunately I don't know how to solve it with the help of a generated value help model, because I can't see the analogy.

What I want is to show the table of the main page in the popup by passing the data not by using a data source in the popup. I would be grateful, if you can give me a step by step description.

Thank you in advance

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might want to look at the model that the value help generates. There is exactly the same problem solved. How to pass multiple values from the popup to the application through serialization and the datastore element.