cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule line not getting confirmed in MTO even after sales order stock generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We are running MTO scenario. I could not find item catagory TAK in my system. Thus I created one item category with special stock indicator E.

The issue here is that  and sales order stock is generated after production order confirmation, but schedule lines in Sales Order are still showing 0 confirmed qualtity.

When I manually enter another schedule line and confirmed quantity, then it is accepted by system. I believe it should automatically confirm once the sales order stock is generated.Is my understanding correct. Please guide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

first in the corresponding mmr , general item cat group is 0001, and corresponding item category is TAK

which is having special stock indicator E, and assign the requirement type , and in TAK , billing relevance is DELIVERY RELATED DOCUMENT,

And checking group for the MTO material is 02 means individual requirements , 

try this

regards,

ANJALI G

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

in MTO process , what is you material category then you will check the item category level check the availability check and  TOR setting you item category and MRP TYPE like schedule lines , and assign the your  requirement type , and also check material level availability check and mrp view