Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Graphics : Capture the value of portion clicked in WDA ABAP

om_awasthi1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a busniess gaphics of type PIE . Please find the scree shot .The business graphics is getting the data from the node ( ZSERIES) .

I created a busniess graphics using category , series and points . I have provided the eventID to the point in the property. Also i have provide READ_DATA in the ONCTION for Busniess graphics .

The data is gettting displayed fine  and when i click on the  busniess graphics the action method is called . Here i am trying to read the portion which is clicked

but i am only see lead selection data.

On Debugging i found It is only reading the lead selection data and on click of the graphics lead selection is not getting changed.

Objective : if i can capture the value i can do some calulation based on it .

Please provide your valuable inputs .Also let me know if you need more input on the same.

Thanks,

Om

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

om_awasthi1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Found the solution for the above ,please find it below :

Create a attribute with name event and type string .

Attach that attribute to point event /category . The value which are binded to context node will have now the uniquie values in the event .

While reading the context at the click of the portion read the event value and then based on that read the node , from which eventually you can fetch the portion details .

Om

Answers (0)