cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About display of H2SO4 with 2 and 4 in Subscript in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to Print the H2SO4(Sulfuric Acid)  with 2 and 4 in Subscript in smartforms,How Can I display this organic value in Smartforms?

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can define a character format with have font/style as subscript and apply this character format to 2 and 4. it will print as required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Scenario is that...for particular  Inspection lot in QM, they  enter the inspection result in Long text box for particular task.

I have query is that I am having the long text like" Not less than 98.0% & Not more  than 102.0% of 

H2SO4" so How can I identify the H2SO4 in this long text  and apply smart style  to that particular word in long text?

Thanks..

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhavalkumar,

Create a charecter format as subscript, and apply as below

*   H<C>2</>SO<C>4</>

Here <C> is your charecter format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Here for inspection lot there are multiple tests, so for those all tests ,they enter results in long text  in whatever manner they want ,here I am using the "READ_TEXT"  for all test one by one to fetch long text where they can enter H2 SO4 anywhere  in long text like

" Not less than 98.0% & Not more  than 102.0% of   H2SO4"

so ,how  can I identify H2SO4 in between long text ,I am using the one variable i.e. "W_Result" in textbox of  smartform. Using concatenation ,am displaying the  the long text in smartform with "W_Result"  variable.

Thanks.

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

You mean to say the long text may contain H2SO4 or HNO3 etc..it's not fixed to H2SO4 right..from that long text you have to find the Organic value and display as suffix..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

You are right..