cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SoD Conflicts need help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to see the SOD conflicts in minisap and get the number for SOD conflicts existing in the system. Since minisap only has SAP Basis, I have created user with single profile and composite profile .can anyone tell me how to proceed from now on to see SOD conflicts.

Regards,

Niru.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Niru,

Manually it'll kind of impossible to do the Permission level risk Analysis. But definitely you can go for Action level analysis. For that first thing you need to do is cleaning of your single roles->then Composite roles -> then your users. You can get the sample SoD Matrx spreadsheet (for SAP Tcodes), customize that and compare with your roles. But definitely it would be a tedious and cumbersome activity. The accuracy may not be 100 pc correct and also false positives would always be there. So, this should be last option if no other way of performing SoD analysis is there.

Thanks,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru & Ajesh,

Thanks for your valuable answers and suggestions.finally can any one of you tell me how to solve the below :

list of users using direct TCodes

list of users using profiles not generated by roles

list of users using only roles.

Regards,

Niru.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

Please post this question in Security Forum.

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok Ajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

What SOD tool you have to evaluate ?

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I don’t have any tool. As i mentioned i am using only minisap which has limited functonality.To my idea minisap doesn’t have any tools for SOD. We have to do it manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

You would need a tool to identify the risks automatically.

Doing it manually includes you define what are the risks and link them to SAP Authorizations. And identifying them. Which is a huge task.

SAP SOD rules are proprietary and are not available in minisap.

Regards,

Ajesh.