cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount condition type

gaurav_khujneri
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am creating a billing document based on billing plan ,VF01  has 2 line items based on milestone billing plan –  Line item 10 – 95% of total amount  Line item 11 –  5% of total amount  Now, I have a % discount type . I want to have this discount condition type only in line item 10 and discount should be 3.5% of the toal  100% amount. Currently the discount condition type is on both on the line items.  There are no condition records maintained in this case.  How to achieve this ?  Please help !  Regards GK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Here I am putting my view,go through the below attachments. 

As per the attachments first change the calculation type and scale basis,

next at VK11 don't maintain any % at scales give base value.

at order the condition will come with blank value here you need to key the X % of the discount,but instead of 3.5% you need mention 3.8% or something like that

to match discount for the 100% of the material.

as per this the condition value didn't fall into second line item.There it will give only blank value.

Check and revert.

Regards

Ram

gaurav_khujneri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks ram .. but it didn't work for me ... my discount condition is manual condition type ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here also you need to give discount % manually at sale order.

or

At V/08 for your pricing procedure need to add one more condition type

Ex:first copy the K004 rename as ZK04  Plus/minus A    Positive, calculation type 5%

next at pricing procedure

Step counter condition type    from      to

10                 PR00

20                 ZK04                  10               (Statistical)

30               base for discount  10        20

40                  K004                30

As per the above at step 30 capture the material 100% value,and as per step 40 the discount will be calculated on 30,make this condition type manually.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram