cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with BBP_CONTRACT_INITIAL_UPLOAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to upload contracts froms ECC to SRM, I'm working on a classic scenario, version of ECC is 6.0 and of SRM is 7.

When I run program, an error message appears: "Product data could not be intepreted" however another message "Contract 4600000942 has been created with status 'Saved'" appears when go back from this screen, I get a new message Express document "Update was terminated" received from mi user, and refers to ST22 and a dump occurs.

Runtime Errors     DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_RSQL
Except.            CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB
ABAP Program       SAPLBBP_PDIAD

Any idea is appreciated thnks in advance

Regards,

José Luis D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

Did you manage to solve this issue? I have the same problem but without the dump in ST22. The contract is only "Held" in SRM and if I go to BBP_PD I can see the error E BBP_PD 069 - Product data could not be intepreted". The only difference I can see is the ORDERED_PROD has zeros in the left side. However in configuration we have SPRO -> SRM Server -> Master Data -> Products -> Define Output Format and Storage Format of Product IDs:

Display Leading Zeros - Active;

Save Product IDs Lexicographically - Active;

Save Numeric Product IDs with Leading Zeros - Not active.

Our SC and Confirmations are not recorded with Zeros in the left in the field ORDERED_PROD.

Appreciate your feedback regarding this subject.

Best regards.

Tania Trindade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please consider the following information can help to solve your issue.

1.As SAP recommends that a system administrator uploads all the contracts and scheduling agreements to the SAP SRM system as a one-time task and then closes the contracts in the SAP back-end system.

2. Please update your latest patching in your system to solve this run time error.

3.Could be a lot of background processes are running consuming a considerable amount of memory.

4.Please get touch with basis administration to figure out what else is running during this time.

5.Please check your SQL statement.

Regards,

RBEI/SRM Naga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RBEI, thanks for the answer,

I'm trying to execute in this moment in quality enviroment, and also in development, so users and process running during this time are low.

versions of packing are in backend:

SAP_ABA    701    SAPKA70105

SAP_BASIS    701    SAPKB70105

PI_BASIS    701    SAPK-70105INPIBASIS

ST-PI    2008_1_700    SAPKITLRD4

SAP_APPL    604    SAPKH60405

and in SRM:

SRM_SERVER    701    SAPK-70104INSRMSRV

what do you mean with "Please check your SQL statement" ?

any other idea? your suggestion to use the BADI is mandatory? there's no way to run this program without implementations as standard?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,

José Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

I guess the conditions are not mapped correctly in the SRM system.

The condition types are different in ECC and in SRM system. So we have to map them.

It can be done in 2 ways -

1. In the spro - condition --i dont remember the path exactly you have maintain the condition types of ECC ie, K10 for srm condition type 01CT etc.

2. In the badi - bbp_ctr_init_up - which gets called when you run the report initial_upload - write a code in modify_data method, map the conditions types coming in it_conditions to condition type of SRM ie, 01CT etc or which you like and make the change in the ct_pd_conditions parameter.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

RBEI/Robin