cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How VAT calculation is wrong SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus,

Our client is SRM One Client 5.5(Both SRM and ECC6.0 are in the same server).

For one country for one tax code SRM VAT calculation is wrong.

We are entering the price and qty in the shopping cart and select the tax code

Eg  10 EURO and qty -10 --Price 100 EURO

tax code : D3 -24% .

Total amount should be  124  Euro. but  I am getting the Total  amount as 123.95 Euro.

I have checked the tax code in ECC 6.0 for the Tax code it is 24.00 only

I  want to  know in the shopping cart program where this calculation is taking place.

Tax is calculated rightly for the same country in  other tax code.

Technical person has told it is a config issue. I  have checked in  SPRO SRM config we are not

doing any config.

Can you throw some light in which program it is calculated (or) Any MM config is there?

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Please provide the following information to solve your issues.

1. In which system are you doing tax calculation. ( whether SRM , SUS , ERP systems).

2.If you would have choosed to calculate tax in the SAP back-end system, tax calculation takes place in the respective financial accounting system (depending on the attribute of the user System Alias for Financial Accounting Systems in the organization model). The SAP back-end system has to be defined as a financial accounting system.

3.please confirm have you used customer specific function module for your tax calculation NOR3_TAX_CALCULATION.If it is right then Go to table BBP_FUNCTION_MAP, in the Object field enter TAX. Find Method = Calculate_NOR3, Type = LOCAL, and Function NOR3_TAX_CALCULATION.

Regards,

RBEI/SRM Naga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Naga,

1. Tax calculation is in ECC 6.0 (bakend system) as per SRM Config.

3. We are using standard FM.

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gopi,

Please check your condition type in ECC 6.0 using transaction code FTXP.

ThenTake this condition type and check whether have you specified any rounding rule for this condition type.

Please go through this navigation path in ECC  6.0 SPRO > Financial accounting > Finanacial accounting global settings >tax on sales /purhcase >basic setting > check calculation procedure >Define condition types

Select the condition types and click display icon there you can find out the rounding rule filed.

At last point please check which rounding rule have been assigned and check.

Regards,

RBEI/SRM Naga.