cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In MIGO, I have posted an excise Invoice document with the wrong figures, and I cancelled the same in the J1IS tcode,

In the table J_1IEXCHDR, the status of the excise invoice has been changed to Cancelled. When I checked the Accounting in the excise document, I get the message "Document Not Posted"

But When I checked in the GL account balance in the tcode FB3LN, No reversal of accounts have been made. Kindly help on where should I reverse the accounting document.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Vijay N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Excise invoce & Part II entries can be reversed through OTHER ADJUSTMENTS in J1IH. Pls refer to the attached XML file which contains a PPT inside showing the step by step procedure.

Hope that would help you in reversing the accounting entries

- Shantha Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shantha,

We have reversed the accounting document in FB08, thank you so much for your time and effort. 

Regards,

Vijay N

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

appasaheb_nagargoje
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

Cancellation of part 2 (FI) has to be done through J1IH > Cancel EI.

If you have cancelled Excise invoice  in J1IS, then you have to reverse the FI document in FB08.

Ajay

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

In J1IS ,have you post it? or only create

Kailas Ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While Processing MIGO, Excise Invoice has been generated. But with wrong value, and I cancelled the same in J1IS tcode.

When I checked in FB3LN, No reversal of accounts have been made.

Thanks in advance,

Vijay N

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

In that case J1IS not used its for vendor return excise invoice not cancellation

check following link for cancellation of excise invoice after MIGO

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1559109

Kailas Ugale